Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I've dissapeared...

and I know not when I'll become coporeal once again...obviously, I didn't come back the next day and link all that, but I really will...sometime...maybe soon. I bet you already guessed I didn't replace the floor OR deliver my resume around. I'm taking some personal time away from the hecticisim of the online (or otherwise) connections. I'm having a really hard time right this minute, but I started (finally) riding my bike again, and I'm reading a lot and knitting...maybe I'll be okay. Tomorrow I'm gonna (weather permitting) spend a few hours in the sun and try to work up the gumption to call a few friends...we'll see. Here are the various things I'm filled with: rage 23%, hopelessness 56%, apathy 45%, resentment 66%, lucious cream filling, 12%, various alterative substances, 18%. Not meant to add up to 100...

No comments: