- Got to see Ozzmodiar twice. Sweet. They rock. There couldn't be five nicer people, nor five who make a more seamless and cosmic sound when together. And they're also all hot. Whoo. And Andrea was there at the party show and Mary was there at the Cafe Mundi show, after which Jess and I got to hang out with long-time-no-see Matt from Quacks and his friend John. Good times.
- I had a great time eating steak and lobster with an incredible salad and plenty of beers and banter at Tex and Kellie's house, along with Jessica, Kathey and Rob.
- Got to see Alisa and Joel and Andrea at the Echoset show.
- Got to see Andrea and Emily briefly at work.
- Spent a whole day with Mary.
- Mom spent forever telling me each time I checked in how very much she loved and missed me and wanted to see me, etc...and it took her almost an hour after I got in to start acting like an asshole. Don't tell me my own mom isn't an asshole, I know when she's being an asshole because she acts just like I do when I'm being an asshole. Where do you think I got it?
- Spent plenty of time with Kathey and Rob, and Jess, which always makes me happy. Go in Amazonia and look at Rob. Mmmmmmmmm.
- It always does my heart good to see my town and spend time bringing down all my friends with my woes and troubles.
- I got to sleep outside once, and I meant to and everything!
- I didn't even do anything I regret (that much).
Thursday, March 25, 2004
from a week of debauchery in Austin. Drank too much, smoked too much, did too much, slept too little, you know the drill. So now I'm drained, I'm broke, I'm away from my friends and there's nothing left. Same old, same old. Meanwhile, everyone's doing okay-ish, here's a list of things about Austin:
Posted by -kel at 11:13 AM