Tuesday, April 20, 2004

being online is cheering me up

You may wonder why Wil Wheaton is a "thing I dig"? here's why. I like it when people are silly and flawed and fun and human and freely admit it. It's something I'm working on myself, so I won't be so fucking sad all the time. Of course, I'm not working very hard, because that would be too easy. Also, speaking of cheer, you should go see Mighty Girl cause she rocks. P.S. I was on an internet diet for about 4 days and some of my friends all e-mailed me and were nice to me, totally fucking up my "I'll probably get back on in about a week and have nothing but spam to answer and be even more bummed out" groove. P.P.S. I hate being honest, and I hate telling people what I'm feeling, so if you want to know what this blog feels like when I'm depressed, get an Epilady and detail your bikini area. And it's possible I'm the only person in the world who reads it. Yayyy!

No comments: