Monday, March 01, 2004

10 Things about Me

  1. I'm not as happy as I seem most of the time.
  2. I'm not as sad as I seem sometimes, either.
  3. I have just a few friends, but I cherish them desperately.
  4. I have horrible communication skills.
  5. I own and refer regularly to actual print copies of The Elements of Style and a rather large Dictionary and smaller Thesarus. Yes, my computer will do those things for me, I just like to do it myself.
  6. My best friend in the world is named Jessica, and I love her exactly twice as much as the most that I've ever hated her.
  7. I love beer. It isn't a requited love, but it is a real love.
  8. People don't like me as much as I think they do.
  9. Charm isn't everything. Somebody has to clean up the puke.
  10. I like telling my blog things about me, and there will be more of these lists.

No comments: