Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Okay, okay, so I'm not really writing posts....

but you really couldn't see any new ones for a couple days. It was kind of annoying and then everything got insane for a few days, what with the drinking, and the excessive sleeping, and the watching movies...

I know, I'm a total loser. I'm doing the same thing here as I was doing in my parents' house, to wit: not working enough, spending too much money and drinking too much, and never leaving the house unless forced. I swear by all that's holy I'm going to start going outdoors recreationally if it ever gets warm again (at this point I doubt in a depressive manner that it ever will). Until then, I'm going to lie on the couch and watch movies from my favorite genre (Lovable professional killers. You laugh, you think I'm funny, go to the IMDB and search "Plots" for "professional killer." that's just the tip of the iceberg.) and weep about my total lack of charisma or ability to do anything right. Maybe I'll get back into the swing of writing regularly in the Spring.

Whatever, I'm a puling dope, sorry, I'll be better soon and write more, I'll even forbear making the gloomy comment that it probably won't matter then because I've already lost the interest of whatever sad, lonely people could have had an interest in my dithers and rants, so I'll be back to no one reading me again. No disrespect to my noble readers, I'm just illustrating how gloomy the comment could have been if I'd not forborne making it. Or something. I'll stop now, and start again when I've stopped chanelling Eeyore.

No comments: