Monday, July 05, 2004

Knitting Rock-Along news

My tiny candy pink knit jolly roger is up! It's the last picture at the bottom of the page, the link is over there in the sidebar under knitting, under "knit-alongs." The page explains exactly what a rock-along is and there are super cool pictures of what everyone else did. I'm going to get going on the project for my niece Bella soon so that can go up, as well. I can't tell exactly what it is, cause it's a secret, but it includes a rock-along design, a pocket, and an ultra special secret-secret component too secret to name here. Also, the new Knitty is out! Yayyy! And you will want to see it, because everyone has rocked and rolled and produced the sexiest designs they can stand, including the designer from White Lies Design, and remember, Knitty designs are free! I can't wait to point Jess here so she can pick out the pattern for her super secret surprise bikini or halter top, 'cause I think there'll be one there she'll like.

And now, totally negating my rock-along wannabe coolness, shots of my latest project, the dread knitted kitty from Woolworks:
Before I finished the tail and stuffed and blocked it.  Oh, yes, I blocked it.I know, I'm a super lame freak.I knitted it a little ruffle to go around it's neck.  Please send help.Looking directly at the kitty may cause spinsterhood, multiple cat ownership, and total knitting dorkiness.
Don't worry, I'm heading right over to Knitty and making myself a corset or something.

No comments: