Tuesday, June 15, 2004

knitting knews

I've been away so long I can't remember anything, so I'm slowly reading my own damn archive to know what I've already said ad nauseam. I think I haven't shown this picture before, of the bottom 1/3 of the front of my Shapely Tank (visit the blog-along-pink button, over there somewhere) or the first strip of my afgan, so here they are:

I'm -alonging as fast as I can!  Single strand 1/1 rib in 5in wide strips 5ft long until it's square?  Great idea!  Aarrggggghhhha!  Put out my eyes, I'm sick of this!


Coming later today: a fascinating explanation of how my image hosting solution was literally something a monkey could have figured out all along; pictures of my brother's beautiful Audi before and after some total hosebeast from Cali totalled it and nearly killed him and disappeared with no insurance; pictures of several new and old projects with excruciating, link-ridden explanations of exactly how I'm knitting them; a discussion of Arizona's "The Thing?", and approximately three uses of my new favorite word, 'dickhole,' for which you can thank Jessica.

No comments: