- Lots of companionship and everyone bought beers for me.
- Extra hugs and lots of compliments and good wishes.
- Jessica got me a cool vintage shirt and hosted me around town incessantly.
- Kathey took me out for steak and gave me a really cute card and let me flirt with her boyfriend.
- Mary bought me the kind of sunglasses there is absolutely no excuse for and hottie shoes.
- Mom and Dad gave me a DVD player and chocolate macaroons.
- Andrea listened to me burble incessantly and drunkenly when she really just wanted to go get laid.
- Rosemary got me a turtle cheesecake and some cupcakes.
- My cat Odista gave me a horribly mauled but still squirming bloody mouse on my pillow.
- Emily gave me metastasized colon cancer.
- My brother helped me buy a digital camera and a portable bubble machine.
- Rob laughed at my jokes and acted like I was neat.
- Kellie and Tex hosted a great dinner and let me play with their dogs and bring anyone I wanted.
- And everyone was so nice to me and showed me so much love and tolerance and I know I'm forgetting a lot, but I really enjoyed my week in Austin, and my birthday went wonderfully, thank you so much, everyone.
Friday, March 26, 2004
Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeeeeee!
So, here is a list of what I got for my birthday, in no particular order:
Posted by -kel at 10:40 PM